Customer engagement is key to a successful business. Local retailers these days needn’t worry about ways to increase customer engagement when all they need is their mobile! Yes, it’s that simple. Still wondering whether you should get on the mobile trend? This article will show you why.
1. Go Mobile with a Local Business Directory!
- Mobile platforms such as the FindMe@ app enables customers to discover shops and businesses near them.
- Local retailers should consider setting up their profiles on the app- this essentially functions as a mobile app for the business.
- The app serves as a local business directory that enables retailers to list their shops and businesses in the manner of Smart Sites.
- Customers can find local businesses based on their interests. Finding local retailers and shops has never been easier!
2. Offers at the doorstep
- An online business directory allows retailers to list discounts and special offers on the app.
- Real-time notifications are sent to customers when offers are updated on the app. Mobile notifications are proven to be one of the most powerful means of advertising. Here are 7 ways mobile apps can bring in some marketing revenue to your business.
- Special sale previews, discounts, and offers are proven to drive customer engagement.
3. Reviews and Feedback matter
- In the modern world, customer reviews and feedback go a long way in increasing customer engagement.
- Local retailers should use smart sites built using mobile apps like FindMe@ to get as many customer reviews, ratings, and feedback as possible.
- Reviews and feedback add to the credibility of any business and help build trust and faith in your brand.
4. Leverage the power of social media
- Social Media is now an essential part of our lives. We are all connected 24 hours a day, all 7 days of the week.
- Use social media to promote your business in local groups specific to your area, or groups formed by individuals based in your city or locality.
- A simple local business search can also be integrated with social media sharing- a powerful feature that can help extend the reach of your business.
5. Powerful location based advertising is here!
- Gone are the days when SMS, pamphlets, and print ads helped retailers reach their target audience.
- Posters depicting new arrivals, offers, events, and announcements that are delivered directly to the customers’ mobiles based on their locations are much more powerful.
- This form of advertising based on mobile notifications is proven to have an instant impact on potential local customers.
- Even information alerts can be sent directly to the customers to help drive engagement.
6. Classifieds for buying and selling
- The local business directory FindMe@ app helps local retailers engage customers with classifieds for buying and selling products and services.
- The classifieds are location-based and are hence much more powerful than conventional print ads.
7. Reward customer loyalty
- It is important to reward and recognize returning customers. This helps increase customer engagement manifold since the loyal customers further spread the word in their circles.
- Local retailers can run their own loyalty programmes in the manner of memberships through the business directory app right on their phones.